Random adventures through my life... in all their glory and splendor.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Bandit B Gone

Just wanted to say that I caught another 2 raccoons this week. I'd like to thank the first one for eating blackberries before capture so that I now have a big purple stain on my pooped deck. I'd also like to shout out to the second one who left 'signature' in big scratch marks.

I know, I know, I should have set the trap on say... cement, but I've never had those problems before.

Anyway, the kids got to see the last one and have now had the 'My Daddy catches raccoons' experience.

1 comment:

kabrams said...

Hey Foo Fighter! This is your old college roommate Kevin. You might remember as the guy that could barely play a guitar and was incredibly stressed out in college while you were skipping class, sleeping all day and staying up all night. Since this blog has not been updated in about year... well anyway. If you actually get this, give me holler. And just in case I don't hear that, send me an email kevinl.abrams at gmail.com