Random adventures through my life... in all their glory and splendor.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Photo Challenge Days 16 - 20

Day 16: Long Exposure

Day 17: Technology
My battle worn MP3 player... on a stump.

Day 18: Shoes
It's easy as a photographer to end up with shoes in your shot. I thought it was more interesting to not make them the focus of the picture.

Day 19: Something Orange
Chris thinks she looks like an Oompa Loompa and tried to dial the color back a bit, but this is how it left the camera. It looks vintage magazine-y to me. I shot it at sunset, so yeah, everything was orange and naturally over saturated.
Day 20: Bokeh
Ok, I've never done bokeh before. You're supposed to have a bright, out of focus background that then becomes 'starry' in the picture. Of course, Chris did the old, "You do it like this..." *CLICK* and got a great bokeh shot on the first try. This is as close as I got.

No comments: