Random adventures through my life... in all their glory and splendor.

Sunday, January 8, 2006

FIRST POST!

Ah... The ever important First blog. One small step for me, one giant leap toward more carp on the internet.

Man... it's been so long since I've written freely. Usually the only time I write is specifically to dole out some info, not just for writing's sake. I've had my creative times, but nothing I've really fostered lately so I feel woefully out of practice and inadequate. Gotta disengage ye olden brain-filter. I was just telling Chris that I hope I'm not one of those people that only writes when they're angry or bored. But the idea here is to turn off the filter and see where I end up...

So, a couple of things I need to get out of my system:
For all you punks that got iPods for Christmas, enjoy this: 50 things to do with your iPod Sleep well knowing that I'm not bitter.

And here's my all-time favorite Vin Diesel 'fact' courtesy of the Vin Diesel Random Fact Generator:
"Most people don't know this, but the bible actually ends with Vin Diesel showing up at the crucifixion with a pair of Uzi's and kicking some Roman ass. Vin Diesel was all like, "Jesus, I totally saved you." Then, off on the horizon, a bunch of Romans show up riding dinosaurs led by Mecha Pontious Pilate. Jesus busts out this sweet ninja sword and says, "Now it's my turn to save you." Then Jesus and Vin Diesel run towards the Romans in slow motion. That's how the Bible ends. It's a cliff-hanger. I can't wait for the sequel, "The Bible 2: Water Into Blood."

That cracks me up everytime I read it... because you know, I can relate. My life is a cliff-hanger too. Wonder what my sequel will be called?

I think it would have a Bond-ish feel to it... like 'The Nerd is Not Enough' or something. As long as it isn't called 'Leave it to Leevis' or turned into a musical, it should be ok. Oh, and the role of Lee Gardner would be played by someone cool like Michael Shanks or Jerry O'Connell. Definitely.

K, I think I blew a cranial gasket...
Hasta,

No comments: