Random adventures through my life... in all their glory and splendor.

Sunday, January 6, 2008

So how was your day?

December 30th
Day: You go home now.

Ok, so let me put the events of the day in order for you:

6:00am- Chris gets up, Waking Lee up
6:30am- Shower, pack, and eat.
8:00am- Off the boat toting luggage, looking for tour bus
8:20am- Sitting on bus, awaiting tour
9:00am- Santo Domingo tour is supposed to start
9:30am- Tour actually starts
12:30pm- Tour ends, dropped off at airport
2:10pm- Made it through customs with all paperwork in order
4:45pm- Fly out of the Dominican Republic
7:30pm- Land in Atlanta, Georgia
8:45pm- Made it out of customs and back through Homeland Security
11:05pm- Flight leaves Atlanta
12:00am- Landed at Midway
1:00am- Carpooled to my sisters house, picked up car
1:30am- I start 'seeing things' in the fog, but tell Chris I'm fine for driving anyway.
3:00am- Home, changed kitty litter, passed out.

Fine dining to Flying dining...

No comments: